Saturday, 4 May 2013
What's in my bag? - May
I keep the everyday items in my bag quite simple, I'm not one of those girls who has absolutely everything and has to rummage to find anything.
1. I always have a bottle of water because I always make sure I drink two litres a day, I've been doing this on a regular basis for the last seven months now and my skin rarely has breakouts and I believe it is down to the amount of water I drink that keeps it clear.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo 'Wild', one of my best friends. This helps to keep my hair looking fresh on those not so fresh days. I've tried lots of different Batiste shampoos and I have to say I haven't really been able to tell the difference. However I only use it when having my hair tied up as even though when down, it makes my hair look clean, it still feels... not tame-able, so maybe it does have a more 'wild' affect when used on hair that is down. But it smells good and works wonders!
3. I always have a book in my bag of some sort. I am currently reading 'to Kill a Mocking-Bird' and as an English student I feel a little ashamed of taking until the end of the second year doing an English degree to get around to reading it. I'm really enjoying it - I love a bit of American history and cannot wait to see what other literature Harper Lee has to offer.
4. My Radley purse. I have too much of an obsession over Radley, which I'm putting down to my mum and my aunt. On my nineteenth birthday my mum went a little overboard on Radley gifts to me, including a bag, purse, umbrella and a watch. I actually believe this purse was from my brother.
5. Paperchase sticky notes, I've had this for years and only recently got round to using it reguarly, opening it reveals seven different size post it notes with a cute bird pattern so I've taking to reguarly writing myself lists and reminders on it.
6. Rimmel concealer 030 classic beige, I don't carry makeup products around with me much, just because I never really adjust my makeup throughout the day unless I'm wearing lipstick. Perhaps I should learn to and I could always do with retouching my foundation/applying powder, but, I just never really do, I think I can't really be bothered to go out of my way to run to a bathroom and spend five minutes reapplying. However I feel this concealer freshens me up a little and calms down any redness that may occur during the day.
7. Lipbalm, of course another one of my best friends. This one is strawberry with a little pink tint which i've stopped using as my lips have recently developed a habit of turning blue/purple even if i'm not cold, this just ensures they remain a human colour throughout the day!