This week was reading week, meaning no lectures, a lot of work, but also a lot of plans to catchup with friends.
Unfortunately, this all went downhill after that one week a year of bed ridden illness decided to hit.
1. Early Birthday celebration drinks with two of the girls after a meal in Argo.
2. Finally waking up to a sprinkling of snow.
3. A cup of green tea with lemon whilst waiting for my STILTON and bean burger from the Cosy Club, an early week lunch date with Matt.
4. Bed ridden and feeling sorry for myself resulted in Matt bringing a box of Krispie Kremes including this cutie.
5. After purchasing the Lush Unicorn bubble bar a week back, I finally decided it was time to use it when feeling sorry for myself, to make me feel better.
A pink bath definitely cheered me up a little.
6. Finally feeling better today. A trip into town for a coffee with my mum & nanny ended up being treated to this little bag.
I've wanted something small for my upcoming trip to Italy & Budapest, just to carry my purse and sunglasses!